*** UPDATE: Contest will end on 21 December 2019, 11:59 PM, and announcement of winners will be on 27 December 2019. ***
Get a chance to win a 2018-2019 home kit, socks or pouch by curating your most creative fan sign photo expressing your love and loyalty to the one and only FC Bayern Munich!
Contest starts 25 November to 21 December 2019.
Below are the contest details:
Win these prizes:
- 3rd prize: FC Bayern Munich pouch courtesy of FC Bayern Munich
- 2nd prize: FC Bayern Munich socks courtesy of FC Bayern Munich
- 1st prize: Thomas Mueller XL red shirt for the 2018-2019 Bundesliga Season courtesy of Kick N Run PH
- 25 November 2019 (Monday) 12:00 AM MANILA time – contest begins
09 December 2019 (Monday) 21 December 2019 11:59 PM MANILA time – contest ends
13 December 2019 27 December 2019 (Friday) – announcement of winners
- Fans with a Philippine address
- SOLID FC BAYERN MUNICH FANS
How to enter:
- Take a photo of yourself with your most creative, catchy and witty fan sign about FC Bayern Munich. Go be at your prettiest/handsomest because this fansign photo will be used in the announcement of the lucky winners!
- Send your photo to one of the these accounts:
- After sending the photo, include a direct message/email with these information:
- Full name
- Name as it appears on the official FC Bayern Munich fan club account portal
- Email address
- Facebook name
- Instagram handle
- Twitter handle
- In the instance that a contestant does not have an account on any of the social media platforms mentioned above, please write N/A (not applicable).
- Please send all the correct credentials in one go. The first set of credentials sent is final so please double check all information and sign up on social media accounts utilized by Mia San Manila before sending your entry.
- Entries received at 12:00 AM 10 December 2019 are automatically disqualified.
The contest will have two components. First, the fansign photo sent and the contestant’s ties to Mia San Manila vis-à-vis Bayern Munich.
Criteria for judging (fansign):
Creativity – 10 points
A few days ago, Bayern’s creative team released a clip paying tribute to the one and only Uli Hoeness by having the players wear a blond, (kind of) disheveled wig and a Hoeness classic kit. Don’t tell me you did not find it super cute?
Wit and catchiness of the fansign – 15 points
If you feel like doing your usual “hugot” thing then do it… what can we do? Buti pa with FC Bayern, forever number one – e sa kanya? Pang-ilan ka? If you want to unleash the geek or historian side of you, just do it as long as there is no profane or offensive language or gestures involved.
Quality of the photo – 7 points
Please make sure that we see your face and your fan sign crystal clear. In fact, your fansign photograph will be included when we announce the winners… Hmmm.. Enough said.
Compliance – 3 points
The contestant has strictly followed the instructions e.g. sent the entry only on one social media account, all information are accurate, all information are complete, has put N/A when needed etc.
Total: 25 points
Pointing system (social media):
- Member of the official FC Bayern Munich fan group? 5 points
- Member of the official Mia San Manila fanpage? 5 points
- Member of the official Mia San Manila closed group? (#1 is a prerequisite of this) 5 points
- Instagram follower? 5 points
- Twitter follower? 5 points
Total: 25 points
PERFECT SCORE: 50/50. Fans will be ranked according to scores. ALL THE BEST, REDS!
- Mia San Manila reviews all closed group member application. Approval is subject to administrator guidelines.
- In the event that the joiner did not pass the closed group screening, s/he is only entitled to two points at least for the effort to join the group.
- Contest joiners will be notified by Mia San Manila that the email or direct message is received.
- Once a joiner is notified by Mia San Manila that becomes the official entry. Compliance is part of the criteria so please make sure that you are a follower all Mia San Manila accounts before sending your entry and that all the information required by the group are 100% accurate and sent on time.
- Mia San Manila reserves the right to use the photograph sent, without the expressed written permission of the person in the photo. MSM may use the photograph in written/printed or online material produced, used or contracted by Mia San Manila.